Sunday, April 17, 2011

It's been since December - yowza!

Ok, Ok - talk about being far, far, far behind!  Oh well, what better time to do a winter post than the weekend (April 16-17th) that we woke up to SNOW and far too cool temperatures!  Brrr.... c'mon Spring, where did you go??  Please come back!!

Well... back to December - Miss H's FIRST Christmas and an amazing one at that.  I must say that I loved to look at Christmas through the eye's of a child again - I don't know why I'd ever stopped doing that, but the feelings sure came back this year!  We had a wonderful time of celebrating with all of our family over the couple day day weekend and wore Miss H out!

H woke up on Christmas morning where we were able to start our familly traditions.  H came into our room while I went downstairs and turned on Christmas music, as well as the lights.  Also, I started the most wonderful egg bake that will be a new tradition every year!  J brought H down the stairs to see what Santa brought her during the night.  Obviously she was too young to comprehend much of anything, but that's ok - I had fun any how - and... Santa even left her a note!! 

Needless to say, the Holidays were amazing and I can't wait for all the future ones and being able to experience them through the eyes of a child again as well - H will love them!!

H's FIRST Christmas :)


Ooooh, Santa left something for Miss H... must have been a good girl!!
and he left a note too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment